Friday, September 16, 2011

Natural Envy Spotlights

neilalvin:Photo by 305
profoundswag:too muhfkin fly!!! they were in Philly for the Roots picnic..originally from D.C./MD area..Aminata (on left) wears American Apparel top, H&M jeans, Retro Jordans (3’s), G-shock watch, earrings from a Harlem vendor. Allison wears H&M top, Urban Outfitters sweater, Uniqlo leggings and Toms shoes, earrings from an Etsy vendor.Haa the swag could only be MD. I knew that before I even read that lol
mylifeinheels:Happy Birthday to Me.
mylifeinheels:
intransit2me:Curly Sue Squared!hi-imcurrentlyobsessed:hi-imcurrentlyobsessed: Submitted!
 
intransit2me:Looking like a black Barbie!
 
intransit2me:hair color !!ofpompandcircumstance:jelliefabulous:she pretty
naturalbelle:http://www.parismostwanted.com
intransit2me:Gorgeous! Pull my locs… go on… I dare you!(Perfect sized locs for me)peacelovenatural:i love my natural hair
intransit2me:
Gorgeous! Pull my locs… go on… I dare you!
beholdalady:hi-imcurrentlyobsessed:hi-imcurrentlyobsessed: Submitted! lol don’t worry…you in good hands! lolmy virgin submission. be gentle.I didn’t think I would say this but I miss my hair now.. beautiful pic tho!
lilkeesh:Color + Curls = LOVE
 
evolvingtobinta:my red ass hair NIKKAS!
yagazieemezi:HAPPY JOLLY JOLLY BIRTHDAY to my amazing big sister Zara, the main reason behind my amazing childhood filled with invisible fairies, barbies (along with Mr. Good and Bad I’msoscaredman), unripe mangoes and soy sauce, candy bribes (this girl would sell her soul for the right kind), sacrificing leaves to the ‘fire god’, hours and days spent in the dark swapping made-up stores, endless fights and so much more memories that I will spend my entire life looking back on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment