Sunday, July 24, 2011

HERE IS MY COLLEGE TRANSCRIPT (AND A POEM)

* But first the Poem. I have posted this Poem before, but..... what the heck, I'm doing it again since there seems to be new readers, and because older blog posts tend to get buried in general.

Keep in mind that Yoga types are mostly Smelly, Gross, Mob-like, Treasonous, Slanderous, Godless, Hippie Counterculture lazy Woodstock degenerate Commie Monster Liberals and Freaks, as Conservative Talk Radio might say.

However, I have noticed that Yuppies and/or "Conservatives" (if you will)  sometimes do Yoga too, and can have feet that are just as gross and stinkey, with foul truffles growing between the toes.... and so I don't leave them out of the poem.

Make no mistake. There are no "If's" "And's" or "Butt's" about it, because everyone, be they conservative or liberal, has a Butt.

Blah, blah, blah...



Yoga, Yoga, Butts in Your Face!



Yoga, Yoga, Butts in your Face!
And dirty, smelly hippie feet
And Butts in your Face!

Well Excuse Me! I’m not as enlightened as you.
You like to do Yoga!
And I think that you think: that people like me-
belong in a Zoo!
And who’s that guy at the front of the room?
No wait, let me guess.
A Goddamn Guru!

You’ll never see Yoga types
Snacking on twinkies.
You’ll never catch their kids
Crying for binkies.

Oh No! They start at Harvard
From age two or three.
And when they turn six
It's PH Fucking D!

Hey Gross! Someone Farted,
And nobody Heard?
I sure as hell did.
But still.......not a word.

But, O my God!
Can’t anyone smell?
It’s peeling the paint, and I just want to yell:

“What’s wrong with you people?
I mean, yoga and all,
That fart could be heard
From way down the hall!”

Now wait! Don’t do that! I don’t want to see it!
Two corns and a callous, and toe cheese.
Oh Please!

So be it! I see it!
Just-- put on some sneakers.
And a pair of loose shorts
That way no peekers,
and no Planter's Warts.

So it’s Yoga, Yoga , Butt’s in your face.
What’s in your face?
There’s Butts in your face.
And dirty, smelly Yuppie feet,
and butts in your face.

Yoga, Yoga, Butt's in your face.
What's in your face?
It's Butts in your face.
What’s in your face?

THERE’S BUTTS IN YOUR FACE!


JD Pitty-Party Painter
Bron-Y-Aur Cottage –Geneva, Winter 2011


Anyway, this Poem was inspired by:
____________________________________________
Did everyone like that? I hope so and........oh? What's that you ask? Where is the College Tanscript?
Ummm...thanks for reminding me. You are right. I did say I was going to post it, and I will. So check back in later today, or maybe this evening. I don;t know.  It is Sunday Morning (Complacencies of the Pengwoir (spelling) or something like that) and I still need a little sleep.
But when you see my College Transcript: Baby! You are going to Swoon!
It was like Touro Law School said: "Gooble Gooble JD Painterguy! We Accept you!"
How Delicious.


 
 
 
Well OK! So you want to see my College Transcript do you? How delicious! Then go here, and then scroll down to the bottom of the page:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment